Monday 8 November 2010

So I got thinking about this anomalous reigon, and one thing hit me much harder then anything else. The one thing in life my nan loves more then Cliff Richard and dripping sanwiches is the ladyboys of Bangkok. I'm pretty sure it's only because she thinks they're glamorous women (seeing how scandalised she was upon learning Dusty Springfield was a lesbian) but this only goes to show how convincing they are - hell, they're more convincing then me. But they dance around this grey area we were told about during the last lecture.

It's a really interesting area of discussion, because gender and sexuality is such a subjective yet constantly defined issue. Infact, it's so immense, I'm going to stop right now before I do myself a mischeif thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment